280, D. Tuazon Street, corner Mauban Street Quezon City, Philippines
The original parish church of Sta. Perpetua along D. Tuazon Street was built with the donation of the Saldana family to the Archdiocese of Manila. The small church was, built in honor of Sta. Perpetua was dedicated to the memory of its benefactors, the family of the late Dona Perpetua Saldana. The Church community became a parish on December 22, 1975, with Fr. Pastor de Guzman as its first parish priest.
Two years after its establishment, the community felt the need for a bigger parish church. This paved the way for the construction of the present four-storey building. Over the years, different ministries and additional structures were built by different pastors who served in the parish. In 2001, the parish celebrated its silver anniversary as a Christian community, with parishioners renewing their full commitment to enhancing spiritual and communal life through the intercession of their patronesses, Sta. Perpetua and Sta. Felicity.
Obispado de Cubao Bldg
41 Lantana St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1111