3 Scout Rallos Street,
Laging Handa, Quezon City
The community started as a quasi-parish in 1978 under the patronage of St. Paul the Apostle. Parish work was initiated by laymen, with the assistance of the RVM Superior of St. Mary’s College. The quasi-parish was originally supervised by the SVD priests of the Sacred Heart Parish in Kamuning and later by the Sacred Heart Missionary Fathers. Masses were held at St. Mary’s College Auditorium while other liturgical needs were served at a temporary chapel in the Dionisio Compound on Scout Magbanua.
On September 21, 1979, the parish was established by the Archbishop Jaime Cardinal Sin. The MSC fathers continued giving their services until April 16, 1980, when Msgr. Celso Ditan took over. He was formally installed as the first parish priest on April 27, 1980. The Parish Pastoral Council successfully acquired a lot for the church on August 19, 1983. It was solemnly blessed and dedicated to St. Paul the Apostle on July 10, 1986.
Obispado de Cubao Bldg
41 Lantana St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1111