J P Laurel Corner, Apacible Street 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
The Parish of the Holy Sacrifice is a landmark Catholic chapel on the University of the Philippines Diliman campus. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cubao and its present parish priest is Rev. Fr. Jose S. Tupino III. More popularly known as the UP Chapel, the church was constructed under the supervision of Fr. John P. Delaney, who began ministering to the spiritual needs of the campus in 1947.