- Our Faith
- News and Events
- Contact Us
In 1930, Arthur Ralston, Sr. and his young wife from Cebu, Aurelia Cabatuan, built the San Antonio Chapel, since they believed that their extraordinary fortune came through the intercession of St. Anthony de Padua. The community earlier named "bodega" became known as San Antonio. On October 12, 1970, Mary and Arthur, Jr., the Ralston children, took the chapel under their care.
In September 1981, Jaime Cardinal Sin suggested that a parish church be built in San Antonio. Fr. Milanio Raymundo celebrated his first masses at the San Antonio Chapel on Sto. Niño Street. Later on, mass was celebrated in a garage on Montenegro Street, then at the Doña Loleng Hall in the Lingao Compound. The search for a permanent church site ended when Doña Dolores San Pedro-Lingao convinced her husband, Atty. Dionisio Lingao, to donate to the parish their property at West Riverside corner Lincoln Street.
PRESENT: Rev. Fr. Romerico Prieto
Former Parish Priests
Monday to Saturday
– 6:00 AM, 6:00 PM
– 6:00 AM, 7:15 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:45 AM
– 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:15 PM
– Every Sunday at 11:00AM
– Novena to Sto. Niño – Monday
– Novena to San Antonio de Padua –Tuesday
– Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help – Wednesday
– Novena to Divine Mercy – Thursday
– Novena to Sacred Heart of Jesus – Friday
– Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe – Saturday
– Everyday - every after the mass.
172 West Riverside corner Lincoln Street, San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City
Telefax: (02) 374-1942
Titular: San Antonio de Padua
Date Established: August 4, 1986
Feast Day: Sunday nearest to June 13